Product Q&A

Product Q&A

No Description Added

Have a question?

Create Post

Recent Conversations

View More

(913)
Data Marketplace Search Option in New UI - can it be disabled?

Question to Collibra: In the new UI, when I search on a key word or phrase the Data Marketplace search option on the search results page is automatically toggled on, which means that only certain asset types appear in the search results. We have not rolled out Data Marketplace to our users yet and a

Questions

Is there a form property type for creating assets?

I've been trying to create a workflow where a user can choose an asset from a drop-down menu (asset form property type), but also create one if the asset doesn't exist. Is there a form property type similar to the asset one where a user can input multiple asset names and if those assets don't exist,

Questions

Collibra Restore

Hi All, I want to restore my dev environment with production environment but I want to make sure that once it is restored no activation mail or welcome mail is send to any of the user. Could some one help me on this ? @arthur_burkhardt  Thanks in advance 

Questions

Embedded Webpage Widget not working on dashboard

Has anyone else experienced problems with embedding a webpage on a dashboard in the new UI? I know that a page will only display depending on the security settings of the third party, but to test this widget, I've tried both google.com and collibra.com and neither site displayed. I've tried uncheck

Questions

How To Show The Related Mapping Specification In The View of a Physical Data Dictionary

I have a column named Member_Name in my physical data dictionary EDWPRD. It is part of the table MA_Member which is also part of the EDWPRD physical data dictionary.  I have a mapping specification named STM_D_Member and Member_Name is a source column in this mapping spec.  If I look in t

Questions

Cross App SSO

Hello, we would like to have the capability to initiate workflows from a third-party application. Our users are authenticated through Single Sign-On (SSO) on an external application outside of Collibra, and we would like to trigger a workflow on behalf of this user. Is it possible to transfer the SS

Questions

Customize the no-product-permission page

Collibra redirects the user to the webpage https://<instance>/no-product-permission/ if they do not have permission. I want to customize this page to add more information to users. Are there any possibilities to customize it?

Questions

Is anyone having difficulty troubleshooting Unified Data Classification failures?

We are using the UDC (Unified Data Classification) engine to do the classification process. We are experiencing two challenges: We are spending a lot of time diddling around with the Minimum confidence threshold: values to minimize the tremendous amount of MANUAL cleanup needed.  Setting it

Questions

Technical Lineage and the Data Diagram

Good morning, What is the official difference between technical lineage and the diagram? I know the physical difference, but why don't they work in conjunction?

Questions

PowerBI lineage harvester - Create relation between PowerBI Report and PowerBI Column

Hi everyone, I am working with the PowerBI lineage harvester, and noticed that there is no direct relation between PowerBI Report asset type to the PowerBI Column asset type. It is possible to get the relationship indirect by following the relation from column -> table -> data model -> rep

Questions