Community_Alex's profile

668 Messages

• 

11.9K Points

Tuesday, June 6th, 2023 9:46 PM

Databricks Data + AI Summit '23 in San Francisco :bridge_at_night:: Will you be attending?

As mentioned on our “Upcoming Events” page, Databricks Data + AI Summit is in San Francisco June 26-29 and Collibra is a proud exhibitor.

Don’t miss our session Wednesday, June 28 at 430pm:

Join Madalina Tanasie, Chief Technology Officer of Collibra, and Sonali Bhavsar, Managing Director of Data and AI at Accenture, in this engaging fireside chat to learn about the importance of creating and delivering data products to enable your business users to get the full value out of your data, especially with the evolution of Generative AI. They will discuss industry trends, relevant use cases, and outline steps for getting started on the journey.

We will also be at Booth #707! Stop by, spin-the-wheel to win some great Collibra swag, even take a selfie if you’re so inclined (but you MUST share below :arrow_down: ).

For a complete list of where to find Collibra at DAIS, [click here].

Let us know if you’ll be attending. If so, introduce yourself to other attendees below and … we’ll see you in San Fran! :bridge_at_night:

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

1.2K Messages

1 year ago

Would it be covered online as well?

668 Messages

• 

11.9K Points

@umit.bhargava.rabobank.com Thanks for asking! I don’t think we can record as we are not hosting the conference but perhaps Databricks is and will share (but possibly only with attendees that had to miss the session or wanted to re-watch). @sarah.kirell, can you confirm?

2 Messages

• 

5 Points

Databricks will have a virtual component that you can register forhere.

8 Messages

1 year ago

Hi All! Myself Ambarish! I am a DG Senior Consultant with EPAM

3 Messages

1 year ago

Hi All! Myself Kunal! I am a DG Senior Consultant with Tredence

12 Messages

1 year ago

Hi All Will it be online also like last time

2 Messages

• 

5 Points

Databricks will have a virtual component again but will have limited sessions for viewing. You can register for the virtual event here.

17 Messages

1 year ago

Hi, I can’t wait to meet you all. See you there!

3 Messages

1 year ago

I am Prerna Sharma from Infosys and i am planning to be there

2 Messages

1 year ago

Hi All, myself Surbhi Suman from UBS as a Data Management Analyst.

8 Messages

1 year ago

hello from the other side

8 Messages

1 year ago

Hello everyone, myself Paritosh Anand and I am a Software Engineer.

24 Messages

• 

1.7K Points

1 year ago

Hi all, maybe next time :slight_smile:

6 Messages

1 year ago

Hoping to see such events being organised in APAC.