brianlloyd's profile

27 Messages

• 

1.1K Points

Wednesday, June 5th, 2024 9:17 PM

SalesForce Marketing Cloud JDBS Driver help needed!

I am trying to get the Tech Preview CDATA SalesForce Marketing Cloud JDBC Driver (salesforce-marketing-cloud-8771.jar) to work but am not having any success. 

I am using the information from CDATA's page (CData JDBC Driver for Salesforce Marketing Cloud - Establishing a Connection) Server-to-Server section.

If you have your SFMC Driver working I would LOVE to find out what properties you setup to make the driver work.

I am getting this error running the "Test Connection" capability:  

Unexpected error running test connection Test jdbc connection failed com.collibra.edge.connection.capability.ConnectionTestException: Test 
jdbc connection failed at
com.collibra.edge.connection.capability.jdbc.JdbcConnectionTestExecutor.executeTest(JdbcConnectionTestExecutor.java:40) at
com.collibra.edge.connection.capability.EdgeTestConnectionCapability.lambda$main$0(EdgeTestConnectionCapability.java:28) at
java.base/java.util.Optional.map(Optional.java:260) at com.collibra.edge.connection.capability.EdgeTestConnectionCapability.main(EdgeTestConnectionCapability.java:28) Caused by:
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "java.sql.Connection.isReadOnly()" because "this.delegate" is
null at com.collibra.edge.sdk.Retryable.executeWithRetry(Retryable.java:51) at

I realize this is tech preview which means CDATA will not support directly Collibra's use of the Driver and Collibra will not support it yet.  There is no Collibra documentation yet.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

No Responses!