Community_Alex's profile

654 Messages

• 

6.5K Points

Monday, March 11th, 2024 3:08 PM

Welcome to the new Collibra Community!

We're thrilled to welcome you to our brand new digital space designed to foster collaboration, knowledge sharing, and growth within the Collibra community. Whether you're a seasoned data expert, a curious newcomer exploring the world of Collibra, or anyone in between, this community is for you!

Here, you'll find a vibrant hub where you can connect with fellow data enthusiasts, exchange ideas, seek guidance, and contribute to the collective knowledge pool. Our community is built on the pillars of inclusivity, respect, and a shared passion for harnessing the power of data to drive meaningful outcomes.

Here's to building a thriving community together—one data-driven conversation at a time!

46 Messages

• 

1.6K Points

4 months ago

Hi Alex @Community_Alex ,

how can I find on the new platform the URLs from the old DC community?

For example this one. Is this video gone? or does it have new URL?

Data Mesh : 4 Pillars - Data Mesh: Control Your Own Data Destiny - the Data Citizens community (collibra.com)

P.S. it took me 7 attempts to write this comment, it permanently hopped to login window, instead of posting my comment.

(edited)

46 Messages

• 

1.6K Points

Hi @Community_Alex, it seems, I found this video (or similar one) in the Webinar Replay thread:
‎Webinar Replays | Collibra | Community

1. Is it possible to open the Webinar Replay thread for discussion? Currently all threads are closed.
  2. Is it possible, that community manager puts a proper name on each Webinar Replay thread? like Why data mesh and how to make it a reality in the video above
  3. Maybe you can give community rights to active community members? I would be happy to help with proper naming in webinar replays.

(edited)

654 Messages

• 

6.5K Points

Hi @nuriia_rose thank you so much for all of your great questions! 

The Data Mesh post you are referencing does not have a video attached that I am able to see, however it has different articles that dive into those particular topics. We are sunsetting the previous DC community and so cannot provide former URL's. 

As for your comment about the re-direct issue, I will make sure to pass along the bug insight to get that resolved. 

For Webinar Replays, thank you for providing me with the details that the titles did not migrate over well from the the former community. I will ensure that this gets resolved quickly. We appreciate your willingness to help! 

46 Messages

• 

1.6K Points

4 months ago

@Community_Alex is it possible to show people with First Name and Last Name instead of username?

(edited)

654 Messages

• 

6.5K Points

@nuriia_rose​ Hi Nuriia, I just realized I responded to you privately but not for the boarder community to see. Each member is allowed to set their username the way they would like. Some of chosen to be more anonymous but is still verified as a Collibra customer using our SSO. 

Please let me know if you have any further questions!