P

4 Messages

• 

1.2K Points

Wednesday, July 17th, 2024 7:38 PM

2 questions: Usage analytics over workflows & stats over same name in single domain

1) How can I get stats over : Who is using what workflows and how many times have the workflows being used? 

2) Also how can I easily get statistics on  same name and descriptions in a single domain 

160 Messages

• 

1.4K Points

2 months ago

Hello, in both cases the functionality has been suggested by other customers. You can chime in and validate this on the Collibra Ideation Platform.

For insights into workflow usage, please see DGCPLAT-I-70 Usage Analytics - Workflow Reporting.

DGCPLAT-I-704 Duplicate or similarity detection of business terms is regretfully 'Not planned' at the moment. Please add your vote and explain why this is important to your organization. In the comments on this idea, one of our customers has responded regarding a home-build solution. You can always use the 'reply' option to reach out to them. 

102 Messages

• 

6.9K Points

Thx @Ann I also added (could not find) an Ideation for Workflow Governance, sadly lacking from the current state CDIP sad-face

Ideation Platform - Collibra | Product Resource Center (DIP-I-175)

What types of users would benefit?

Administrators/DG Team of Collibra DIP

What impact will it make?

There is currently no governance for workflows within Collibra

How should it work?

All Workflows in Collibra Settings should be held in a Registry (ie an asset of a type in a Domain in a Community).

So that they can be governed. It could then also be linked to Business Processes to give context.

This could include operational statistics (refer DGCPLAT-I-70) or links to same.

I'm sure this wouldn't be too hard to build ;-)

In much the same way (and I'm off-piste here now from Workflows) there should be registries of other internal assets, 

• Tags (currently there is a page for tags, but it's not what anyone would call "governed")
  • Dashboards

(edited)