U

1 Message

• 

700 Points

Friday, July 19th, 2024 3:44 PM

Workflow to automate bulk tagging for datasets and generate notifications once the process completes

Hello Team,

I have a use case to implement in collibra that I think can be done efficiently via workflows. The ask is that a user that owns multiple datasets should be able to bulk tag the datasets with a certain tag. We know how to do it manually (via bulk import/export or using Collibra UI). However, we want to automate this process so once the user tags the applicable selected datasets, then a single notification email is generated and send to the owner who start the process, stating all the datasets selected for tagging and the tag used. Along with this, the notification email shall contain certain roles and responsibilities for the user to abide by.

I am trying to find the path of least resistance as well as follow the Collibra best practices to implement this. Can I please get some help on how to approach this problem using workflows and automation in Collibra

9 Messages

• 

1.1K Points

2 months ago

Hi there,

This is Lauren from the Collibra Community team. Thank you for asking this question! 

While we wait for someone with specific experience in this area to respond, we invite you to browse a few resources that might help:

We appreciate your patience and hope to see this resolved soon.

Best,

(edited)