Data Quality & Observability

No Description Added

Have a question?

Create Post

Recent Conversations

View More

(89)
Behavior rules - Upper bound and lower bound calculatuion

Hello Collibra friends, Can somebody share how the behavior check, row-count generates the lower bound and upper bound adaptively and predict a range after the learning phase..

Questions

DQ job score 100 when run with zero data in the source

We have a scenario where we would like to show 0 score when there is no or ZERO records in the source table and an alert message sent on this. We could create the alert using stat rule check rc=0, but the job shows 100 as the score with zero records in the table. Tried the same stat check $rowcount

Questions

Migrate DQ job from collibra DQ dev to Collibra DQ prod

Hi, Is there a migration mechanism in collibra DQ to migrate the DQ jobs and rules from dev to prod in collibra DQ application? Thanks in advance

Questions

Collibra DQ unable to join dataset using @

For a specific dataset created, Collibra is not able to see it as a dataset name and is throwing error - Exception with freeform sql rule check: extraneous input '@' expecting ... Usually if @dataset is registered, the query will change the name of the dataset from @dataset to <dataset>_datas

Questions

Rules details export shows difference with respect to summary details

Has anyone experienced a difficulty in interpreting the export of rules details in a data quality job.? The export shows much larger difference with respect to the summary details in a data quality job findings that uses a pushdown connection.

Questions

Variance check with Collibra DQ

Can Collibra DQ do variance check on the dataset (historical load). When it exceeds the threshold, raise as an exception.

Questions

Data Quality for Salesforce

Has anyone attempted to create a Data Quality connection to Salesforce? We are attempting to understand options for doing so as it appears that there are JDBC connectors for DIC, but not for Data Quality.   Please let me know if you have any recommendations as to how to go about it. Than

Questions

Displaying DQ Scorecards in PowerBI

Hello - We want to display Collibra DQ Scorecard data in PowerBI. The issue is we are running rules against a dataset and want to run the rules against country codes - this will increase our monthly column limit. Is there a way to connect to the metastore directly or do we need to build a Data Pipe

Questions

How can I see which Operating Model Assets have DQRs assigned to them

Is there an easy way to determine which Assets located in the Operating Model, have Data Qualiry Rules assigned to them? Thanks Bobby

Questions

Run bulk numbers of rows in less time in CDQ

Hi All, I am trying to run a dq job which has around 30,00,00,000+ rows and around 200+ columns. I did run the dataset with this data and it took me almost 4hrs to execute. Is there any option which Collibra DQ provides by which i can run these rows in batch wise (100000) per run with all 200+column

Questions