Developers

No Description Added

Have a question?

Create Post

Recent Conversations

View More

(609)
MultiForm Checkout

I would like to have a multiform in the checkout/basket of the collibra, like, when the user start, open a pop-up, then after user fill the information there is a next button that will change to a new pop-up with more information for the user to fill and is the step 2, and then the final step 3, the

Questions

Output Module Filtering

I need to filter a query to run against all glossary domains. I see 2 possibilities: SPECIFY EACH DOMAIN EXPLICITLY       "Filter": {          "AND": [            {              "Field": { 

Questions

quick start for data engineers j rest api pratical calls examples

Hi, im very pratical senior data architect/engineer and i understand collibra concepts but i would like to understand how data engineers could proactively create/update databases schemas, tables, views etc by interacting with collibra. I think there's 2 ways using collibra: way 1 (not good enough

Questions

Upload Service- Max File Size (Solicit Feedback)

Team, am curious as to what your institution has set within Upload Service>Max File Size parameter as we are looking to restrict this to a reasonable size as we do not want the platform to be a Content Manager appliance. Trying to find that sweet spot if you will and having your perspective will

Questions

How to add form to process in workflow designer

Hi, I have created a separate form and process in an app in Workflow Designer. Now How can I place the created from inside the process? I can create the user task inside the process but I am not able to find how to add the already created form into the process. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Questions

Workflow to Contact a New User

Hello, I would like to create a workflow which is kicked off on the Add User event that will email the new user to provide training and other resource information. We are an SSO implementation, so users are added to Collibra when they initially login to the system.  My struggle is getting the

Questions

get all user names

How i can get the list of all users in the usertask dropmenu. I need to retriever the list of all usert names irrespective of the role and group. Thanks in advance.

Questions

Using Groovy and Apiv2, How can you assign a group to a specific role?

I have a need to add a group to a role and not just a single ueser id I can add a single user using the below code, but how do I add a group comprising of multiple users. There must be a quick way to do this, rather having to loop through all members of the group and add them individually  

Questions

Statis Code analysis for Collibra workflow BPMN.

Hi, We are creating CICD pipeline for deploying Collibra Workflow BPMN and wanted to check is there any static code analysis tool which collibra supports. I know we can create Sonarqube rules for XML in BPMN files but is there any other way to do the static code analysis. Thanks in advance.

Questions

How do I locate the Collibra User ID when I have the user's email address?

I am looking for a way to take an email address string in a Collibra field and use it to look up the Collibra User associated with that email address and set the "Owner" responsibility field. I would like to do this in a batch process.  I am cataloging Tableau Reports/Workbooks and the attribu

Questions