Developers

No Description Added

Have a question?

Create Post

Recent Conversations

View More

(623)
Can we schedule the Edge connection with workflow api

Hi All, I am trying to create workflow for automation of Edge connection schedule is it possible to create with help of Workflow API? regards, Nayan

Questions

What kind of domain and asset type should I assign to ERM Diagrams in jpeg and docx file saved in Sharepoint

I wanted to bring in a couple of ERM diagrams into Collibra. Currently they are in jpeg and docx file format saved in sharepoint folder. We wanted it to appear under our Data Community and be visible in the organizational structure. I am not quite sure what kind of domain and asset type is appropria

Questions

Using CSS with dashboards

Hi, I am trying to stylize a dashboard and can't find a way to link to a .css file even though it is mentioned in the Dashboard design kit documentation. As far as I'm concerned, Collibra widgets automatically delete everything except the body from the .html element, making it impossible to link it

Questions

SCIM API

Hi All,I need to ingest Azure users/groups in Collibra via SCIM API and initial setup is done. I don't want to send any mail to users while we ingest. Is it possible to restrict ?

Questions

How to Find Empty Domains

Is there a way to find empty domains and delete all of them in one go?

Questions

Proposed values list syntax

I have a list of domains that I would like to set in Proposed values that look like this: [00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000006013, 7264eeac-8ec0-40ec-9b55-8cb8edbcb8e1] Can you help me with syntax how can I include the script variable into a proposed value only so that only domains from the list are

Questions

Working with Dates in Collibra Workflows

I have a workflow groovy script requirement where I need to fetch Last Review Date attribute for assets and check if difference between current date and Last Review Date is greater than 365 days then trigger some workflow. Does anyone has idea how to work with Dates in Collibra using groovy?

Questions

What is the Hex Code for Collibra gray?

I am trying to get our logo to match the background Collibra grey in the Collibra header for upload. Unfortunately, I have been unable to find the hex code for Collibra gray.  Can someone provide that please? See attached screenshot.

Questions

Output Module API vs Knowledge Graph API

I'm looking to understand the difference between Output Module API & the newly available Knowledge Graph API. I've been using the Output Module API for a long time and it uses REST architectural style (Still a graph-based query) and the Knowledge Graph API uses GraphQL architectural style. So th

Questions

Migration of data quality rules from informatica to Collibra

Hello friends, We are trying to migrate our data quality rules and assets from Informatica to Collibra.  Can somebody please help us to how effectively it can be done. We have large number of rules, so that manually recreating them will not be working. Thanks in advance Haz

Questions