Integrations

No Description Added

Have a question?

Create Post

Recent Conversations

View More

(236)
Collibra and ServiceNow Integration - Issues and Requests

Hello, my team is exploring the integration of ServiceNow and Collibra. I've reviewed this marketplace link (https://marketplace.collibra.com/listings/servicenow-bidirectional-collibra-integration/) it looks to start from Collibra end only. Our use case has Requests start in ServiceNow that we're lo

Questions

Collibra Integration with Java Microservices

I am working on use case to create data lineage from inbound files --> target datasource --> Consumer APIs (Microservices written in java) Part 1: Inbound files --> target datasource. We are able to achieve this by installing edge in both inbound files s3 location and target data source VP

Questions

Accepted Solution

How to find DQ issues after integration?

Hi, Can you help me find a way to find the Data Quality Issues after integrating from DQ to DIC.

Questions

SalesForce Marketing Cloud JDBS Driver help needed!

I am trying to get the Tech Preview CDATA SalesForce Marketing Cloud JDBC Driver (salesforce-marketing-cloud-8771.jar) to work but am not having any success. I am using the information from CDATA's page (CData JDBC Driver for Salesforce Marketing Cloud - Establishing a Connection) Server-to-Server

Questions

java.time.LocalDate not supported by default

Click a button on a form to go add more information in another form. That next form will not display contents and buttons, only the title line. This error pops up in the logs: java.util.concurrent.CompletionException: graphql.GraphQLException: com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.exc.InvalidDefini

Questions

Accepted Solution

EDGE Site

Could you please let me know where I can find information about the composition of EDGE Site? Specifically, I am interested in the programming language used, the modules it consists of, and how these modules interact with each other.

Questions

Output Module to match Insights ERD

Has anyone built this and can you share? What I mean is the Insights ERD Entity relationship diagram (collibra.com), we can consider as "Insights Canonical" and want to replicate this via OM to use as a baseline. This means we can then; produce the file in CSV add additional fields if needed mo

Questions

Rest end point for Catalog data dictionary

Hi, I couldn't find any end point in Catalog Rest API to GET the assets defined the in the Catalog Data Dictionary.Is there a way to GET these asset using Core Rest API?Thank you!

Questions

Lineage Harvester vs. Edge

Hi. I'm new to Collibra. Currently, we're using both Lineage Harvester and Edge for ingesting Technical lineage from various sources. Can anyone give me an idea what's the advantages and disadvantages of using Lineage Harvester vs Edge? I would like to know, based on your experience which one is bet

Questions

Exit code 1 error on Edge on new UI

I am getting this error on Collibra Edge "Error (exit code 1)" while testing the connection. Right now, none of the connection works beside tableau. Has anyone had this issue before?

Questions