Operating model

No Description Added

Have a question?

Create Post

Recent Conversations

View More

(6)
Are Tailored Asset Pages Scoped?

Regarding the new Tailored Asset Pages feature: How does the functionality work with scopes? Does editing the layout for an asset apply globally or per scope?

Questions

How to modify .cma files?

Hi everyone, I’d like to change an existing cma file. I know that you can simply rename the .cma file to .zip or edit it directly with an archiving tool like 7zip. However, the archive contains a checksum in the package.json file that is no longer valid after the archive has been changed. Does anyo

Questions

How to publish nested nosql structures

Hi, How has other people created the asset types to support nested arrays in collibra? Have you contined to use Table asset as the parent asset type? This is what I have done, but I’m not happy with it. I created a array asset type from Table. And then a column type can contain an Array. This is rel

Questions

Automatically harvest/synchronize a custom characteristic/attribute for a Tableau Dashboard asset

Is it possible to create a custom characteristic/attribute for an asset type of “Tableau Dashboard” and have it automatically populated when the Tableau synchronization job runs? If so, where can I find some documentation to accomplish that?

Questions

Operating Model - Relations

Hello. I have been having trouble with the Business Asset relation. I want to relate two business assets to each other using the groups/grouped by Role/Co-role. According to the operating model, this is possible. I am able to add a specific Tableau Workbook (TWB) asset type to a specific Busines

Questions

Strategies to keep Communities & Domains in sync between instances

Hi everyone, I was wondering how other customers are working with a two-instance setup. In particular, I wonder if other customers keep the community and domain structure (including their UUIDs) in sync across both instances. We currently work as follows: Content: We only maintain assets and their m

Questions