Use cases

Use cases

No Description Added

Have a question?

Create Post

Recent Conversations

View More

(136)
Collibra Browser Extension - Automating the Installation Process?

Has anyone attempted to rollout Collibra's Browser Extension across a large group of people and automate the installation process so each person doesn't have to manually install it? I know Collibra doesn't offer an installation file that could be used for a silent install, so I'm looking for a way t

Questions

Data Quality Dashboard

I tried to Implement Data quality Rules on Asset. But not getting the data quality dashboard under quality tab. can someone help me to resolve it.

Questions

Can an Validation Rule be used to make updates?

Can a validation rule actually make updates instead of only reporting? For instance if Field1 has any value, put an X in field 2. Or if a date has passed, put an X in field 3 Im sure this can be done in a workflow, but I need to have it done as part of a workflow Thanks.

Questions

How are KPI's measures being implemented without people getting them mixed up

How are KPI’s measures being implemented in Collibra without people getting them mixed up.

Questions

Collibra Data Quality and HTTP Requests!

Currently Collibra Data Quality can generate emails when there has been a DQ alert. We think that it would be amazing if the application could also generate an HTTP request to a specified url when the alert triggers. This would allow Collibra DQ to “push” an event to external applications, ETL, serv

Questions

Data lineages intersect with Data Quality

how to identify the points along the data’s lineage where data quality controls will be established.

Questions

How to get usage data from the source?

Hello, I would like to know if you have any existing use cases where the usage data was implemented by getting the info directly from the source. For example, get the total users and total executions from an SSAS Model directly from the server/source, Here are some of the objects I need to implement

Questions

Share your experience! Have you recently launched a data governance program?

Just recently launched a data governance program? Congrats! That’s no easy feat. Inquiring minds want to know What were some of the biggest initiatives that your data governance program has helped fuel? Share with us below!

Questions

Mapping multiple code values with each other

Hello all, We’re encountering uncertainty regarding the setup of our code sets and their corresponding values. Here’s the issue we’re facing: Consider reference data, for instance, a client’s bank account details. This information encompasses various code sets such as Client Name, Bank Account, Curr

Questions

Data access restricted by policies? How does work?

This is a quote from a Collibra page on the web: “Organizations have a regulatory obligation to keep data secure. Giving access to a few select users defeats the purpose of the catalog, but uncontrolled access to all data by all users poses risks. When organizations enforce policies in Catalog, the

Questions