Use cases

Use cases

No Description Added

Have a question?

Create Post

Recent Conversations

View More

(146)
Workflow to automate bulk tagging for datasets and generate notifications once the process completes

Hello Team, I have a use case to implement in collibra that I think can be done efficiently via workflows. The ask is that a user that owns multiple datasets should be able to bulk tag the datasets with a certain tag. We know how to do it manually (via bulk import/export or using Collibra UI). Howe

Questions

2 questions: Usage analytics over workflows & stats over same name in single domain

1) How can I get stats over : Who is using what workflows and how many times have the workflows being used? 2) Also how can I easily get statistics on  same name and descriptions in a single domain 

Questions

Technical Lineage Tab for Custom BI Report Asset Type

Is there a way to enable the Technical Lineage tab for custom BI Report Asset types? For example, we are building custom technical lineage for Oracle BI Reports (asset type that does not come OOTB) and we'd like to have this lineage viewable from the Oracle BI Report asset page instead of navigating

Questions

Edge Schema Migration - Migrate multiple schema at once.

Collibra OOO provides a workflow that migrates 1 schema at a time. Does Collibra provide or has anyone come across or built a workflow that migrates multiple schema at once. This is as we have close to 200 schemas in our environment.

Questions

AI Model Asset without AI Governance Module

Prior to the new UI we were able to add AI Model Asset to a domain, but with the new UI it seems to only be available when AI Governance is turned on. Is this true? We can only use AI Model with the AI Governance module?

Questions

Can we create Data Quality Job on S3 Prefix ?

Hi All, I am trying to create a data quality job on a S3 file prefix (path), so all the files in that directory should have the same Data Quality Rules. Does anyone know how to do that? Any help would be greatly appreciated

Questions

Retrieve inherited responsibilities using Java Library

Hello everyone, I am currently developing a workflow for which I need to retrieve assets that are assigned to a specific user group. The assignments of these assets are inherited from their domain or another parent entity. My Groovy script to fetch the responsibilities is as follows: It appears tha

Questions

Issue with Snowflake Pushdown

Hi All, I am trying to create a Data Quality Check on Snowflake Tables, My Column Names are like "First Name", "Last Name" , "High School" etc ( placeholder), when I try to create a DQ Check , with pushdown enabled, Collibra DQ transform's the column name to First_Name, Last_Name etc, then trying t

Questions

Data sharing: four steps to creating a data-driven culture Ebook

75% of CDOs agree. Fostering data culture is priority #1. To drive better outcomes, you must break down silos, democratize access and empower data citizens to leverage insights effectively. Unlock this ebook to understand the transformative power of shared data and discover: The benefits of data sh

Announcements

Solution Brief

Collibra Data Intelligence Platform for Industrial Organizations This industry solution brief shares key insights on how industrial organizations can use Collibra to drive innovation, improve efficiency and gain a competitive edge.Click here to learn more. 

Announcements