Workflow

Workflow

No Description Added

Have a question?

Create Post

Recent Conversations

View More

(100)
How to parameterize timecycle expression in timer start event?

We need to specify the cron expression for "Time Cycle" in the start timer event. We want this as a configurable property on workflow overview page. Tried creating a variable and putting the cron expression in the form properties of the timer start event and used that variable as ${<var name>

Questions

Working with subform List of Values from global map lists

I have been improving navigation by compressing screen navigation using subforms (to multiple levels). I have a need to use a list of values in a sub sub form and realise my ability to reference a globally stored value set in a previous script  ie. execution.setVariable("globalItemMap",globalI

Questions

Auto assign a responsability

Hi everyone, I’m quite new to Collibra and trying to set up the Subscriber Notification workflow. I created the Subscriber responsability, but I’m not sure how to make it possible for all users, including those who are just readers, to auto assign to this responsability. I haven’t found any info on

Questions

Ideation Support Request : Multiple User Tasks Visibility on an Asset

Hi all, Love the new UX... But... Ever notice the confusion that happens when a user starts a workflow Actions on an asset with an existing task? So, say the user has an existing task on a resource, and then initiates another workflow through the Actions menu. The user expects to see the task of t

Questions

Accepted Solution

add to data set worfklow

Can anyone tell me the workflow that is behind the Add to Data Set button?  I would like to add some functionality to it,

Questions

How to create a collection to use in a subprocess ?

Hi, I want to create a collection to store Uuids of the assets that are found using a relation and filtered on specific attribute value, which I want to use in a subprocess. for example I want to create a collection for a report which has 10 report attributes and 5 have some attribute values And I w

Questions

How to create dynamic fields in Workflow Designer

Hi, I want to create a form in Workflow Designer where it will have 4 fields in it. 1. To select the System 2. To select the Database 3. To select the Schema 4. To select the Table But, when I select a System asset, the second field should only display the Database assets that are related to the

Questions

permissions for workflows to create assets

Hi- is there a setting I need to manage in order to enable a workflow to create an asset when it executes, or are these permissions managed by the user who triggers the workflow? thank-you

Questions

Accepted Solution

Workflow to create a task list.

Hi All, Does anyone have a workflow which can create a task list by going through a View and identifying the attributes which are null for an asset. The workflow should then create a table with these assets and attributes (which are null)? Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks, Jas

Questions

Proposed values for only item type of domain

Hi, I would like to add to the drop-down list only domains that are current user in. Let's say a user is in the Glossary domain and I would like to drop down me only Glossary domains. Something like this:

Questions