Workflow

No Description Added

Have a question?

Create Post

Recent Conversations

View More

(86)
Approve Asset vs Certify Asset

Can someone clarify between request 'Approve Asset' and 'Certify' workflow? Do we need to request for 2 workflows for an asset/report ? As I see the status is changing from 'Candidate' to 'Accepted' if we skip 'Approve Asset' and directly go with 'Certify' Is there process to be followed that givi

Questions

Setting Related Resource in a user task

How do I set the related resource in a user task?  A lot of user task, it automatically sets, but I have one where I created a new asset that is defined in our instance and it is not set automatically.

Questions

How to add form to process in workflow designer

Hi, I have created a separate form and process in an app in Workflow Designer. Now How can I place the created from inside the process? I am able to create the userTask inside the process but I am not able to find on how to add the already created form into the process. Any help would be greatly app

Questions

Adding Responsibility - Users or Groups

There are two fields in my form where individuals can select either users or groups to be assigned as stewards of a business term. These are two separate dropdowns - one for the user and one for the group. How can I add the users/groups to a specific responsibility? If the user field is populated,

Questions

Workflow Designer Uploads failing

I have downloaded the OOTB workflows from the Product Resources downloads area, and am attempting to import into Workflow Designer however they are failing, error message "Error while processing the app file: Could not find app for import"  I am selecting the .zip and have also attempted

Questions

Multiple Selection Attributes - Workflow Form

Hi, I am currently working on a workflow form where we aim to list multiple selection attribute values in a dropdown menu and insert the selected values into the corresponding multiple selection attributes. Initially, we attempted to utilize the dynamicCheckbox option for this purpose. However, due

Questions

Finding Assets by last modified date

Hi, Is there API to find assets which were modified on a specific date? Thank you!!

Questions

Starting a workflow when assets added through Edge Ingestion or through Importing

Hi, what event do I need to choose start a workflow when an Asset is added through Edge Ingestion or through import. The event "An Asset added to the glossary" doesn't start the workflow. Thanks for you help !!

Questions

Check historical tasks in workflow

Hi, I want to see all the historical tasks assigned through the workflow. I am aware that All Tasks and Workflow Instances are able to see current tasks assigned through the workflow but where can I see those that are completed? Is there a way to do so in Collibra? This is important to keep an audit

Questions

Voting Sub-Process: Enquiry about 'voteTimeoutDuration' Variable

May I please know more about the ‘voteTimeoutDuration’ variable in the voting sub-process? More specifically, in a scenario where there are three individuals on the voters list and one of them does not vote before the timeout duration, what will happen to the proposal? Will it be automatically rejec

Questions