Product Q&A

No Description Added

Have a question?

Create Post

Recent Conversations

View More

(907)
Customize the no-product-permission page

Collibra redirects the user to the webpage https://<instance>/no-product-permission/ if they do not have permission. I want to customize this page to add more information to users. Are there any possibilities to customize it?

Questions

Is anyone having difficulty troubleshooting Unified Data Classification failures?

We are using the UDC (Unified Data Classification) engine to do the classification process. We are experiencing two challenges: We are spending a lot of time diddling around with the Minimum confidence threshold: values to minimize the tremendous amount of MANUAL cleanup needed.  Setting it

Questions

Technical Lineage and the Data Diagram

Good morning, What is the official difference between technical lineage and the diagram? I know the physical difference, but why don't they work in conjunction?

Questions

PowerBI lineage harvester - Create relation between PowerBI Report and PowerBI Column

Hi everyone, I am working with the PowerBI lineage harvester, and noticed that there is no direct relation between PowerBI Report asset type to the PowerBI Column asset type. It is possible to get the relationship indirect by following the relation from column -> table -> data model -> rep

Questions

Need help!

Need help with BII integrations!

Questions

Edge Environment Requirements

I know that in the documentation, it states to either install Edge on a Red Hat Linux server within a K3S or Managed Kubernetes environment, but what would be the result of just installing Edge on a regular Red Hat Linux VM that is not part of a cluster? Will that work, and is that supported?

Questions

Collibra To Tableau Bidirectional Updates

Is there any way to synchronize the metadata such as certification, tags, description from collibra to Tableau? I found a connector on marketplace but not sure if that works with the edge or not .

Questions

Ability to view where a task is located within a workflow

How can a Read Only user see where a task sits within the workflow? Although my workflows provides a status update to the Read Only user when an asset has a change in status, some users would like to see where the task sits especially if not done in a timely manner.

Questions

Retreive security access logs

Would anyone know if there is an API that is available to retreive access security logs ? I am looking into finding an API that could retreive the security logs of the Data Governance platform. We use the Web UI has the console and Edge infrastructure on the Linux machine. We would like to get for e

Questions

Basic concepts introduction

Hi again, I am currently struggling with getting started of the basic concepts, particularly in regards to using the Data Catalog and types like Community, Logical and Physical Data Dictionaries, Assets, Data Sets etc. I checked the documentation but that was tbh too abstract for me. Is there some k

Questions