Customer tips and tricks

No Description Added

Have a question?

Create Post

Recent Conversations

View More

(7)
Unable to use Data Quality functionality with Collibra Trial Version

Hi All:I am new to Collibra and trying out Trial version with the intent of using it for detecting anomalies in data using Data Quality functionality.The version itself is hosted on Google Cloud VM (Compute Instance).The data being tried out is in one of the Tables in Database running on GCP MySQL S

Questions

Tips for Effective Data Governance Implementation

Hi everyone, I am currently working on a project to improve data governance in our organization and would love to hear your insights. What are some key strategies and best practices you’ve found effective in implementing data governance frameworks: ?? Specifically, I am interested in ::- Buildin

Questions

reporting on attributes across multiple asset types

Hi - I want to be able to create a report within Collibra that includes attributes from multiple asset types. I have tried using a global view and a catalog, but in both cases my report has only included attributes from 1 asset type and the names of relationship to a 2nd or 3rd asset type. &nb

Questions

Accepted Solution

Revision History

Hi, I would like to add information like "Added business definition on 6/11/2024 by Wendy since it was missing" to the business glossary. Which section should be appropriate for this kind of information? Now, I keep it in the comments. I really appreciate any help you can provide! Wendy

Questions

Data Citizens Circles: Trusted Business Reporting

[Presentation deck]( 2023 10 DC Circles - Trusted Business Reporting.pdf (3.1 MB)) Key topics covered in the webinar: **Current BI Governance Challenges, offering & metrics + Stitching Focus ** Drive Value with Trusted Business Report + Certification Process Engie: Successful Implementation Wr

Questions

[WEBINAR]: How to leverage business value with Collibra Workflows

The recording is now available here. 2023 05 30 DC Circles - How to leverage business value with workflows.pptx (20.4 MB) We would like to thank all the participants who joined us for our recent Data Citizens Circles. Your active engagement and presence made the event a success, and we appreciate yo

Questions